Cars and other things with wheels.

My daughter picked this up back in late August. A bit of a mechanic's special, but the price was very right and there is no rust or clearcoat failure on this anywhere. Just some road rash, and a lot of fine scuffs and scratches. Spent this past weekend with the orbital, and hit it with Meguiar's #105, #205, and #26 yellow wax. Not perfect by any means, but it looks so much better. I am not a fan of black, but this one is metallic and has some really dark blue flakes in it (Nighthawk Black Pearl).

IMG_20170910_144335-01.jpeg

This was spotted up on top of Pike's Peak back in August. We followed it part of the way up.

IMG_20170811_112302-01.jpeg

Parked in a lot at the end of our street, on display during the Harper Cruise. First Type R I've seen in the wild. Unfortunately I was not allowed to drive it. :D

IMG_20170830_205822-01.jpeg

QXi-QX.aspx

RAKISH

Nice! Since you brought up bikes and HD... here is my Grandmother in 1936 :)

Nanny_on_motorcycle-1936.jpg

and my kid on one of my 2 project bikes before I tore them down... the 67 YR1 350 that she is on will have everything restored to factory specs except the red tanks and forks, I'm leaving the patina on them for now. The 71 CT1C behind it is my main focus and is being turned into a race fuel only, back road burner with custom paint, etc.
20170625_Dale_bikes.jpg

I'm all about kick start, air cooled, 2-strokes with drum brakes :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom