Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear them!

Thanks guys I am really liking the K9s. I bought them from the original owner who had them for 30 years not abused refoamed and original crossovers. The amp was rebuilt by hi tech audio and Rolland is a wiz with carver equipment. The dynamics on the rebuilt one is incredible compared to the stock one. No funds right now to get it rebuilt but in the future. I will post a video with vocals soon. This thread is great. I get to hear speakers and systems I could only dream of. I can honestly say that 99.9 % of the systems of heard in this thread sound much better than the high end audio shows.

I am nowhere near the Dallas area but am going to look tonight just curious.

Just checked the Dallas area and although there are quite a few Infinty speakers there aren't any in the Kappa line or higher. Not to say there aren't some good buys on there. The cresendos were a good price but needed some foam.

Just checked the Dallas area and although there are quite a few Infinty speakers there aren't any in the Kappa line or higher. Not to say there aren't some good buys on there. The cresendos were a good price but needed some foam.

I actually typed au contraire last night when I read your post and thought ... naw, I should check that. There was a pair of Kappa's here last week, but can't remember the model number now. Either in Burleson or Ft. Worth. However, I see now they are gone.

Impressive! Are you happy and will finalize the soldering etc...?

happy? am literaly in love with this thing:jump:
unfinished project that i got as a gift.
i only changed the cathode R and bypass caps with shunt regulator (fixed bias).

this is the first time i listen to el84*, i can't have enough of it.
it'll get a nice chassis, and a premium/vip position in the stereo room

*this one is with e88cc frontend and handmade thansformers (ultralinear)

I knew I was gonna get dinged for that, I know we all hate it and I thought the phone would auto correct it. My first ever posting a video. I’ll do another and correct it.

I knew I was gonna get dinged for that, I know we all hate it and I thought the phone would auto correct it. My first ever posting a video. I’ll do another and correct it.
No biggie! We all love to see each others systems!

Back
Top Bottom