Greetings from the road!

Supposed to. Doesn't have that ring of clarity as does have to work. Good time for some vacation.

We worked today in the mud. Good thing we laid millings instead of hot mix. Vacation? The bosses are way too greedy. I could use a couple of days off and have enough $ to make it a while, but unless it rains all week...

Good to get caught up on your stories - hope you are doing well.

Thanx. Not doing too bad, but Amarillo is a boring town.

Just Phil n' Up Space sayin' SuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuperjazzyJa! Hope all's well!

I've come to the conclusion that you are trying to get in the Guinness book for having worn out the most "u"s on a keyboard. :D

Tomorrow, we are supposed to be going to New Braunfels, TX. After everything we went through trying to make sure everything is good to go, we're hoping and praying for a safe, smooth trip....for once!

...and we made it. Praise God! No break downs, no one crashing into our trucks, etc. The other driver made one wrong turn, but got turned around quickly.

We have to stay in a different motel than we usually do because one of the bosses upset the owner of the other place. I gotta say, I like this room. It's rather large and it has... NOT a kitchenette, but an actual kitchen! It's a separate room. It even has a door for some reason. The coffee maker is mine. I bought it in Amarillo.

20171022_204000.jpg 20171022_203923.jpg 20171022_203853.jpg20171022_203903.jpg

You don't need a kitchen, You're right there where they make a fine smoker! :biggrin:

8435-1.jpg

...and we made it. Praise God! No break downs, no one crashing into our trucks, etc. The other driver made one wrong turn, but got turned around quickly.

One morning, while waiting for my car pool, I saw an 18-wheeler driver make up for a wrong turn. He had turned onto a street which used to be a through street, but now it ended in a cul-de-sac. I could see him clearly as he came over the hill and down to the cul-de-sac, and would you believe that he got that rig turned around and took off back up the hill, AND WITH A SIXTY-FOOT TRAILER TOO!! I stood there in admiration...

^^ Very cool! :thumbsup:

Our driver and his passenger got an unexpected tour of Downtown San Antonio. The foreman accidentally told him to go South instead of North on I-35. The foreman himself accidentally went South on 35 last year.
One morning, while waiting for my car pool, I saw an 18-wheeler driver make up for a wrong turn. He had turned onto a street which used to be a through street, but now it ended in a cul-de-sac. I could see him clearly as he came over the hill and down to the cul-de-sac, and would you believe that he got that rig turned around and took off back up the hill, AND WITH A SIXTY-FOOT TRAILER TOO!! I stood there in admiration...

Yea SP!
I've had to make those adjustments several times during my stint as a driver, it makes the hair grow in places you don't want! :D

Be safe out there, Super! :thumbsup:

Rome

^^ Amen! They (Swift) claim that they understand my frustration. Uh huh...
Yeah !! It`s usually often called "Social Engineering" (AKA :NO grease, and or reach around !! HA !!) Hold the road brother & stay safe with all the Road nuts/retards out there in close proximity to you..

Lurking & enjoying this enjoyable break from the A/K audio technobabble thread`s Sir. even if late to this party !!

Kind regards for the SuperjazzyJa "Road Warrior", Mercy Sakes Alive, OKB

Yeah !! It`s usually often called "Social Engineering" (AKA :NO grease, and or reach around !! HA !!) Hold the road brother & stay safe with all the Road nuts/retards out there in close proximity to you..

Lurking & enjoying this enjoyable break from the A/K audio technobabble thread`s Sir. even if late to this party !!

Kind regards for the SuperjazzyJa "Road Warrior", Mercy Sakes Alive, OKB
Thanx Bill. There's no such thing as being early or late to this party (off topic). It runs 24/7 and all are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom