Who would have ever thought

JT: Well, you could always pretend you were the strong, silent type. Which will of course be even easier, if you actually are the strong, silent type. ;)

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

I'm a sorta newcomer. Okay, not actually. Don't know my number. Started in May, 2010. I posted more than 43000 times, this is not that bad, especially if I consider that I had been totally offline from December, 2010 to June, 2012.

;)

Last edited:
Thank you to all of you who created this site and those who maintain it! Also, thank you to all the contributors who devote a portion of their time and resources to generate (quality) content. Those of us who are less informed truly appreciate and value this community.:beerchug: Cheers to each of you from member number 9104424.

Thank you to all of you who created this site and those who maintain it! Also, thank you to all the contributors who devote a portion of their time and resources to generate (quality) content. Those of us who are less informed truly appreciate and value this community.:beerchug: Cheers to each of you from member number 9104424.
Welcome, sir. Your ID number is 212961. Hover your cursor over your name, and look in the bottom left corner of your browser window.

Member number 1240, joined October 13, 2003.

It'll be 14 years, in a week and a half!

I hope I've contributed as much knowledge as I've gotten. That's my goal.

Regards,
Gordon.

Welcome, sir. Your ID number is 212961. Hover your cursor over your name, and look in the bottom left corner of your browser window.
hmm, good to know and that's why I took a shot. Was taught long ago if I wasn't making mistakes, I wasn't trying hard enough. Thanks for the Info.

Back
Top Bottom