Prayers for the Vegas shooting victims.

Very scary indeed. Thoughts and prayers to all affected. As of right now, more than 50 reported dead and over 200 injured.

Praise to the Las Vegas cops who engaged the machine gunner.

They went right for him.

I do believe he used a belt fed M60. Total sickness.

Last edited:
My heart is in Las Vegas. My heart feels so close to the families and friends of the victims. God bless the countless people in grief.

It’s a surreal way to wake up.

Fing POS :crazy::thumbsdown:.

Our prayers for all the families.........dammit.

Just finished roll call, Thank God. All of my kids work on the strip. My oldest boy is somewhat of a shitkicker, that was a longest 15 minutes I’ve had in awhile.

Last edited:
50 dead so far & the death toll is expected to rise , its being called the deadliest mass shooting in us history , so do u think this incident will cause the goverment to look over the gun laws or will they just bury there heads in the sand as usual ?

A previous poster did also, which might be overlooked, It just different opinions.

Now, lets hope the amount of hurt people does not rise, more...

Horrible shit... The Mrs got a text last night asking if we were okay. The two of us had tickets but sold them last minute to attend a family function instead... Very thankful we made that decision.

Thoughts go out to everyone involved!

The victims are likely to be from across the USA and overseas. This will affect hundreds, maybe thousands, of relatives and loved ones far, far from Las Vegas.

If you have any belief in any sort of higher power, pray. For now, just pray.

There will be time for analysis and reflection later.

Last edited:
(deleted part, venturing into no mans land)

I was shocked of this shooting, the numbers of victims is horrific and I feel so sorry for those victims and their families and friends. I hope those in critical situations pull through, all of them.

So saddening when these things happen.

We are staying in the back side of the Club Tower at the Tropicana, 10th floor, which faces the venue. We'd heard the music blaring for two nights, as it was quite loud. Wasn't sure what the popping as but it sounded like machine gun fire. The music died off about 30 seconds into the gunfire and heard a lot of yelling and screaming, and saw people running out of the venue. For the next hour and a half, constant sirens. At one point there were several ambulances stacked up, and I counted another fifteen show up within a three minute stretch.

LVPD had said they figured it was a lone shooter, but they still had two helicopters and several squad cars with searchlights going around the nearby streets for over an hour. I-15 was closed. Squad cars as far as I could see down South Las Vegas Blvd (down to Russell St., where the famous "Welcome" sign is located), and moving or parked at every other road around here. The airport was temporarily closed for maybe three hours (we face the airport). All hotels and is were on lockdown. Still might be, as I haven't been to the lobby yet. Some roads are still closed off around the Trop.

We had just gotten back to the room about 10 minutes before it happened, having just come from New York, New York across the street. Good thing my better half way tired from all of the walking or we would have gotten caught in the mayhem. I still think it sounded like there were two shooters, but now I wonder if I was heading some sort of echo from other buildings. I thought maybe the noise was a sound effect the band was using (perhaps some sort of war/veteran song). But the commotion soon after proved that wrong.

We're ready to bail. We'd wanted to stay a little longer after checkout today but I don't even want to be here now.

My prayers go out to all those affected by this tragedy. What was the purpose of this mass slaughter? We may never know as the gunman was killed.

Back
Top Bottom