What's Pioneer in your rig?

Newbie where 24hrs old.I have one pioneer piece in my collection a pair of cs07 packed in pioneer foam.I picked up from original veteran owner.the story makes them special to me.i was raised by a sansui g9000 so I've been hooked since.I have a nice little fisher rs1022 running my jazz thru rega ela and fisher xp55b speakers..the big room all sansui

Just moved a TV into my listening room so I also moved in my Pioneer LD player and matched it up with my other Pioneer gear.IMG_0678.JPG

I'm rolling with a SA-8500 II amp and TX-9500 II tuner. I've been extremely happy with them. Sooner or later I'm tempted to track down a reel to reel and a pioneer stereo cabinet.

Slight update/edit: Added a CB-E900 cabinet to the mix got lucky someone was selling it for cheap.

IMG_7124.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7022.JPG
    IMG_7022.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I’m also a newbie to HiFi gear (finally ditching small Bluetooth speakers playing mp3’s that everyone else in my generation uses).

I am using an SX-3900 receiver with HPM-100 speakers. Next on my radar is a pioneer equalizer to match my receiver and a turntable with the walnut veneer base to replace my current turntable (a technics linear tracking table SL-QL1). Baby steps.

CD075D0B-5B72-46F3-AE92-48168645EF90.jpeg

Last edited:
I recently added a very humble PL-7 turntable.
I harvested the cartridge from a cheap Sony turntable.
Total invested was about $11.

This is the first turntable that I have run for any time since the early 1980s.
I had forgotten how good vinyl sounds.
Too bad it's trendy.

I recently added a very humble PL-7 turntable.
I harvested the cartridge from a cheap Sony turntable.
Total invested was about $11.

This is the first turntable that I have run for any time since the early 1980s.
I had forgotten how good vinyl sounds.
Too bad it's trendy.
Hey as a 29 year old if vinyl wasn’t trendy I may have never restored this old turntable I’m using. If I never restored this old turntable I wouldn’t have fixed up this old pioneer receiver my father in law had sitting in his basement for decades. If I never fixed that up I wouldn’t have found vintage speakers and my HPM’s and, getting to the point, I’d still be using my small Bose Bluetooth speaker or my Amazon Alexa to listen to the Grateful Dead and James brown.

IMG_0192.JPG IMG_0193.JPG
Picked these up today at a local thrift store.
$13 for the SP-700D with remote.
$15 for the GR-777 with remote, the remote looks brand new never used.

Sx-1980 I wouldn't have it any other way and sx-650 the sx-650 does not get used it is only here for decoration because it was my first real solid state stereo back in 1981

Well after searching the globe for more than 2 years I have finally found the turntable to complete my Pioneer reference collection, and what a find, it really is in 10 /10 condition and it comes with its original box!
gDco6jXm.jpg
HXzcRiam.jpg
5gjeF7Bm.jpg
MV9CI5Mm.jpg

iLcg3GCl.jpg

UamseWDl.jpg

Hey all, newb here. I was linked here from a car audio board I moderate, and saw the Pioneer forum... I knew I had to join.

I was wondering what Pioneer gear everyone has in their home rigs. I was looking at Plasmas a couple years ago, but I bought the 533 TV. The Plasmas looked terrible, but I happened upon this TV and was blown away. I had always like the Elite Reciever sound and I came across a great deal on the 45... It seemed to make sense that earlier this year when my DVD started to take a dump... I lneeded to look into Elite again.

My list is:

Pioneer SDD533HD5 53 inch widescreen HD RPTV

Elite VSX45TX 7.1 reciever

Elite DV45A multi-player (DVD/SACD/DVDA)

tlcplt.jpg

Just wandered by and saw this post. I recently came into possession of an SX-4 Reciever, and a CT-3 cassette deckThey are in good shape as they were owned by a doctor in my neighborhood that passed away. The family held an estate auction and I got them fairly cheap, both are in great shape.

Last edited:
SX 550 & an SX450 receivers
PL115D Turntable
CT F-900 and CT-F 755 cassette decks

Would love to add some Pioneer speakers to the rig. Some day.

Back
Top Bottom