What is your occupation?

Currently slumming it as office boy /tech /web /social media /research / sales for a Corvette and Classic Muscle car restoration shop... was an "Integration Engineer" for a Green Tech company playing with snagging and calculating data from over 100 different types of smart meters before management tore apart and gutted the company. Before that I was in Telecom and ISP jobs for a decade +

Facility maintenance......
14324_pd3262554_5_elanco_pet.png

Cruising into retirement in 2 years, playing grocery store as a middle manager. Great benefits and real cheap health insurance.

My last job was cleaning out vacant apartments after the maintenance guys would repair them. Before that I was a "Floor Technician", AKA the guy that buffs the floor at Walgreens. Now I'm getting ready to start an EVS position at our local hospital, my first 40hr/week job. :yikes:

maintenance tech at an industrial irradiation facility. We sterilize stuff with gamma radiation. No it isn't green, and no it won't turn you into the Hulk. Its actually a lovely shade of blue when in the water. No idea about in the air but since it would kill me to find out, I can leave that mystery alone.

Back
Top Bottom