Prayers for the Vegas shooting victims.

This is a legitimate question--not being a thread crapper, smart-ass or general ass-hat--but how and in what way could education be "the key". Please expound on your theory.

With pleasure, I will give a swimming lesson to youngs kids un few minutes. Since the awnser needs to remain unpolitical I would like to take my time before I write it.

This could have happened anywhere, at any time.

Unfortunately in our current world, you are 100% correct.

despite what happened, life goes on, we make the best of it, we keep the victims and families in our thoughts, but we are not going to let this immobilize us either

Agreed--if we let this stop our world and cower in fear and grief, "they" have won--regardless of who "they" are--be it a single deranged gunman or a terrorist organization. We have to remain strong and carry on.

It seems as though most here are more concerned with their sound system, meaningless postings or Tom Petty's condition than the worst massacre in American History!
While the Las Vegas mass shooting was detestable, there have been deadlier massacres in America’s history.
I'm seriously ready to ask the mods to totally remove me from this forum and erase all that I have tried to contribute because I don't want to have fellowship with such hard hearted, cold people who are more concerned with themselves and their silly hobby than what really matters most.
I'm sorry you feel that way but AK is in fact an audio forum, not a political one.

My niece surgery went as well as could be expected and should be home Thursday.:)
I wish the best for others.
For those less fortunate :( prayers for you and yours. My heart aches for you.

So glad to hear!

Thanks for the update.

My point is this, there were more posts regarding Tom Petty than this terrible loss of American lives in an attack.

Yes it's sad that Petty is gone but he had 40 years of a great life, many of these mostly younger people will not.

Maybe that's because one event was more of a surprise than the other.

Not much to say, this is now an inbuilt part of our lives by law and culture. I doubt much will change, other than possibly the legal description of what constitutes a modification for full automatic function of a semi-automatic firearm.

Last edited:
Yes brov, you're right. Probably for logical reasons. Tom Petty was a musician and this is an audio forum. However you're right regarding the mentioning of the lost innocent lives because of some ....ed up mass murdering animal.
The unfortunate reality is discussion - further than sending condolences - will end up into areas of corrupt politics, religion, anti-religion ignorance and bigotry that will, without a doubt get any thread on this subject closed with a few of us banned..... Them's my opinions anyway...

You are correct.

Posts deleted.

Folks,
Let's keep this about the horrible loss of life, thoughts for the victims etc, and keep the politics and religion out of it.
Regards,
JUim

Most of the media and others having no regard for those that perished and pushing their political agenda.

And that is bleeding into this thread and why I'll stay out of it. You'v been ranting all over the forum judging other members and demanding they express their feelings.

Guess what you can't judge anyone....without looking like a fool.

nor did I judge anyone.

This was kinda judgy:

I don't want to have fellowship with such hard hearted, cold people who are more concerned with themselves and their silly hobby than what really matters most.

Again, sending you thoughts and prayers.

Point taken.

Okay so I apologize for that and was NOT my intention.

Now get this back on track.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom