problem with my 999

Thanks for the reply guys

voltage of the driver are ok(2sc898), i replace the broken one, i also replace all cap and transistor. I
have 2 set of card, except the f1159 so i switch from old card to new one, the voltage i got are the same from 1 card to the other
i have 2 f1230 both give the same voltage

another question for you, the 2 large capacitor, one of them the c003 has 3 orange wire connect, the power is ok -47v

but if i do a continuity test it show as its somehow connect to a ground, actualy both prome show to have a contact with a ground, before I continue, can someone told me if its ok? is pin 28 a ground on the f-1277?

pin 28 should be at minus 44v .
try swapping your meter leads around and holding them on for longer . if it still looks shorted to ground then pull f005 f006 and try again ...
saying that if the voltage is ok then it cant be shorted and your meter is seeing charge in c003 .. try 200 ohm range .

You either have a blown bridge rectifier, Shorted TR824 on the 1277 board of blown output transistor, blown driver, etc etc....
Pull the driver boards out to eliminate anything there, and work through it.

I restart working and try to follow Kevzep instruction , I check the tr809, its good, I adjust voltage and amperage as describe on page 28 on the f1159 .
I took voltage at the speaker plug, I got a reading of 1.3 vdc

what should I do next, please

vr801 left channel ..vr802 right channel ... turn very slowly and see if voltage at speaker terminals will come to close to 0v .

Back
Top Bottom