marcmorin is the man for AR XA mods

BassKulcha

Cathode Follower
Subscriber
It's been over five months now since I've had my AR XA modded by @marcmorin and I've been meaning to post feedback this whole time...

First off, he was great to deal with—responsive, helpful, and a no BS straight-shooter. He was clear in how to pack it up for shipping, and it was returned with the same care.

Secondly, when I had to change the modification plan as a result of unforeseen challenges, he rolled with it and recommended the best options for the money. And when the ADC XLM Improved MkII cart I sent had some issues that couldn't be overcome, he provided a great alternative (and set it up) for a very reasonable price.

All in all, I completely trusted him, and the result is more than I could have hoped for. I know others have said the same, but if you're on the fence with getting your AR XA "Morinified", it's worth the (very reasonable) cost to have a TT that can stand shoulder to shoulder with some of the big names.

I'm still wet behind the ears when it comes to "audiophile" gear, but it's not hyperbole to say that this turntable has changed the way I hear music...

Word up!
When I started mine he was kind enough to walk me thru some of the things I did myself - I discovered in short order that Marc was talking "dimensional chess" with his mods and improvements while I was still playing checkers:smoke:
I would always have to sleep on it for a night or two before it sunk in but the heavy-weight stuff I farmed out and mailed to him!
He is the man!
Has my unending gratitude always.

It's been over five months now since I've had my AR XA modded by @marcmorin and I've been meaning to post feedback this whole time...

First off, he was great to deal with—responsive, helpful, and a no BS straight-shooter. He was clear in how to pack it up for shipping, and it was returned with the same care.

Secondly, when I had to change the modification plan as a result of unforeseen challenges, he rolled with it and recommended the best options for the money. And when the ADC XLM Improved MkII cart I sent had some issues that couldn't be overcome, he provided a great alternative (and set it up) for a very reasonable price.

All in all, I completely trusted him, and the result is more than I could have hoped for. I know others have said the same, but if you're on the fence with getting your AR XA "Morinified", it's worth the (very reasonable) cost to have a TT that can stand shoulder to shoulder with some of the big names.

I'm still wet behind the ears when it comes to "audiophile" gear, but it's not hyperbole to say that this turntable has changed the way I hear music...

Glad it's working out for you. That M95HE plays very well on that table.......very under rated cart IMO.

Man, that thing tracks like a bloodhound! And it sounds great—I couldn't be happier with the whole set-up...

When you get an XA done by Marc you end up with a table that a genuine high performance component. You have to spend quite a bit of money to do better. One of the best values in our hobby.

Regards
Mister Pig

Back
Top Bottom