Today's Progressive Rock Tunes

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Fanfare 1970 - 1997
BMG Music - September 2017
2424/3000
In the Hot Seat.
Love Beach gets a lot of bad press, but this is probably their worst LP. Only 2 songs I like here - One by One and Man in the Long Black Coat. One By One is campy, but I find myself humming it. Has a decent hook to it. And Man in the Long Black Coat is a Dylan tune.
index.php
No "probably" about it my friend. In The Hot Seat was the sorriest effort imaginable from ELP. Hopefully this remastered version will give me a reason to appreciate it, but I have yet to give it a chance.

Come on Frank, suck it up and put it in the tray. :) Get it over with. ;)
I would, but right now that means pulling everything out of the box just to get down to the CD's. Don't feel like getting that involved. As you know, it's a major process getting through everything and down to the cd's. Not that pulling it apart is all that bad, but you have to find somewhere safe to put it all. At the moment I don't have that safe place.
005.jpg

I would, but right now that means pulling everything out of the box just to get down to the CD's. Don't feel like getting that involved. As you know, it's a major process getting through everything and down to the cd's. Not that pulling it apart is all that bad, but you have to find somewhere safe to put it all. At the moment I don't have that safe place.
005.jpg

Yeah, agree on that. I have all of the CDs out right now so I can listen as I have time.

Yeah, agree on that. I have all of the CDs out right now so I can listen as I have time.
Duh, it never occurred to me to just remove the CD's and store them somewhere else. I guess it was my desire to keep everything together, safe and sound in the big black vault.

I remember back when my entire CD collection fit into two of these plastic cases. Glad I held onto them.
20171013_140445.jpg

Back
Top Bottom