2017 Mid Atlantic AK FALL Gathering October 15th - 12 noon till 5-6 pm !!!

I forgot about the Mid-Atlantic Antique Radio meet on this date so it looks like I'll not be able to make it. May it be a great gathering, as I've always heard it is.

Next Sunday!

I've updated the info here , so you can check out what might be needed. Looks like most of you are still deciding what to bring, so this should be interesting.

The remnants of Nate should clear out before the weekend, improving the weather conditions.

PM me if you need directions.

Bringing some sort of desert stuff. Based on the size of the usual chocolate cake that shows, it will be something else.

I will bring some beer and water on ice as well as the potato salad I'm down for. Should we pull down to the house to unload & then park on the road like usual?

I'm coming down, not sure who with yet, possibly Hank but if that falls through I'll give you a call. Andy, what are your plans? I talked to kve777 (Kevin) over the weekend but he has other plans. Who else from our area is coming?

BillWojo

OK, just let me know. I'm fine with driving or kicking in for gas, whatever people feel like doing. Just need to have it sorted out before Sunday :)

Ok, we're just a few days away from the event ! A few items:

If you have not already, please coordinate with @ghazzer or any food / drink items you will be bringing.

If anyone is new to this gathering you can PM me for address/directions.

Remember , parking is up on the street then make a short 600' walk down to the house. (You can temporarily drive down to the house to unload/load items of course)

On the day of the event, if you really get in a bind, you can call my cell phone 410-935-7961 but be aware that I don't always carry it with me.... so..........

I just checked and at this point the weather is looking like partly sunny and an unseasonably warm 82 degrees for Sunday. Fingers crossed !

See you on Sunday !!

Unfortunately, I will probably not make this one, as I am committed to other plans for the 250th anniversary of our town and my knees are a bit out of whack for the trek down the driveway anyway.
Enjoy my friends,
Jim

Unfortunately, I will probably not make this one, as I am committed to other plans for the 250th anniversary of our town and my knees are a bit out of whack for the trek down the driveway anyway.
Enjoy my friends,
Jim

Sorry if you won't be able to make it.

If it's a matter of the 250th anniversary activities, that's out of my hands.

But if it's a matter of traversing my driveway, I can offer to shuttle you down and up to save you from knee agony....

Enjoy my friends,
Jim

You will be missed!
Hope the anniversary celebration goes well!

Im trying to make it ,I have a sound gig with kids band Milkshake
http://www.milkshakemusic.com/no-flash.cfm

in the Baltimore inner harbor that's not over until 2:00, pm so at best I'm hoping to catch the last hour..But I will do anything I reasonably can to be there..
I would really like to meet all of you...

Good luck with the band gig. Besides meeting some great people a tour of Rick's Audio Emporium and Warehouse will be well worth your time.

Back
Top Bottom