What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

index.php
:thumbsup:
20170506.jpg

A challenging one to listen to all the way through. it does have it's moments though. Toe The Line was always a favorite. It's got Steve Howe written all over it.

Ah, but which of the three states of Tennessee?

My mom was born and raised in Kentucky. I visited the family farm when I was 16. I had shoulder length hair. My cousins looked at me like they had just seen a Martin. LOL. I went looking through the house when finally my aunt asked me what I was looking for ?? The rest room I replied. She said "honey that's outside" they still had no indoor plumbing in 1972.

I was flipping through my CDs and found this LOL! View attachment 1023289 and my wife just came in the shop and said she needed to go to Wal-Mart GO Figure LOL.
I have that one. It's a pretty damn good pop-country cd. Far better than anything else that was on the radio at that time.
EDIT: I'd play it right now but I'm all bound up with classical music.

Last edited:
My mom was born and raised in Kentucky. I visited the family farm when I was 16. I had shoulder length hair. My cousins looked at me like they had just seen a Martin. LOL. I went looking through the house when finally my aunt asked me what I was looking for ?? The rest room I replied. She said "honey that's outside" they still had no indoor plumbing in 1972.
:rflmao:
One holer or two?

Back
Top Bottom