What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Hey Friends,

Need your positive energy, prayers, etc... I'm on a level 5 CVS Nausea ramp - This scares me when this happens - the cycle needs to break now - don't want to go to the hospital. Keeping myself distracted with our thread and will continue with some soothing Classical music.

Now Playing : 1987 - Handel - Messiah, Andrew Davis,Toronto Orchestra (EMI CDS-7490272) EAC FLAC's
View attachment 1023506

View attachment 1023508
Thanks My Friends! - Chris

Good luck brother :angel:

_Now_ Playing: J.J. Johnson & Al Grey, "Things Are Getting Better All The Time"

View attachment 1023504

J.J. Johnson did a number of "double trombone" albums with Kai Winding; this album was an attempt to recreate some of that historical musical magic. Kai Winding was also one of the former employers of my drum mentor, Louis Marino...

I took a look at that 78 collection tonight. Only had a cursory look. A lot of common stuff, but there's a lot of it and it comes with a (I'm told) working Zenith radio/78 record player. I offered $20 and they accepted. Couldn't take them tonight because I was on the bike.

GJ

Al Grey was no slouch himself, a veteran of Basie’s band. That looks damn interesting.

And Bonus that the 78s come with something to play them on. I have a box or so of them myself that I have cobbled together over the years, but sadly nothing to play them on...

Hey Friends,

Need your positive energy, prayers, etc... I'm on a level 5 CVS Nausea ramp - This scares me when this happens - the cycle needs to break now - don't want to go to the hospital. Keeping myself distracted with our thread and will continue with some soothing Classical music.

Now Playing : 1987 - Handel - Messiah, Andrew Davis,Toronto Orchestra (EMI CDS-7490272) EAC FLAC's
View attachment 1023506

View attachment 1023508
keep-calm-and-stop-vomiting-blitz_1.png

Hey Friends,

View attachment 1023506

View attachment 1023508

Not really the praying type. I believe in the principle of attraction and positive mental energy. Your mind can be a great tool. Distraction is great but I have personally found mental distraction not totally effective. Sometimes I have to physically remove myself for a bit. Believe in yourself my friend...we are all here for you.

Back
Top Bottom