What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Don't fret the bandwidth. A few of us regulars are paying for it and I'm not using much tonight. We got you.
To my knowledge, using a third party photo host such as Image Shack, flicker, photo bucket, etc saves the bandwidth here at AK. Direct linking photo's to AK from your phone is a real bandwidth hog, hence I use Image Shack which also gives me storage for the pics I take.

stayed in the catskill mountains this week, dealt with rattlesnakes, copperheads, fell in a old empty well one morning that was covered by ferns, finished the job home now, a few scenic pics of putting up cables for supporting fiber optic internet lines that will go up in a few weeks. No music at all for 4 days, all sounds off so we can hear all potential problems at any moment and adjust things. Making up for that right now with this one up loud!:music:

Attachments

• IMG_1523.jpg
    IMG_1523.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1440.jpg
    IMG_1440.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1452.jpg
    IMG_1452.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1460 (1).jpg
    IMG_1460 (1).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1474.JPG
    IMG_1474.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 11
stayed in the catskill mountains this week, dealt with rattlesnakes, copperheads, fell in a old empty well one morning that was covered by ferns, finished the job home now, a few scenic pics of putting up cables for supporting fiber optic internet lines that will go up in a few weeks. No music at all for 4 days, all sounds off so we can hear all potential problems at any moment and adjust things. Making up for that right now with this one up loud!:music:

Good to see you back in the game. Bet you missed that shiny new rig!

Thanks and good morning/afternoon John

You are a real trip :)
Couldn't sleep for whatever reason. I've been up since 3:30
I have today off :) and I'm sitting in McDonald's right now. This is my quiet time virtually no one here. I have my large iced tea, iPhone/Spotify and earbuds. Hope everyone has a great day.

The one the only
P-man

You have the idea P. Sometimes my afternoon vacation is, Drive to the coast, Get a coffee, And blast the car IPod, Yes, Old school I know. Or even a CD. Just watch the waves.

you have me thinking about my madonna albums that i didnt take seriously , Worried man they should be good recordings i am sure, gonna find them sometime probably had 5 or 6 when i was sorting through albums a while back. why not? i would of never said that 10 years ago, thanks for the idea:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom