What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

you have me thinking about my madonna albums that i didnt take seriously , Worried man they should be good recordings i am sure, gonna find them sometime probably had 5 or 6 when i was sorting through albums a while back. why not? i would of never said that 10 years ago, thanks for the idea:thumbsup:

I was completely closed minded about her until very recently. I think it was hearing Ray of Light that gave me my "oh, hold on" moment. I'm particularly partial to her later stuff, e.g., Ray, Confessions, Erotica, because of their heavy electronica vibe but the early ones have held up well, too, although they're a little spottier, in my opinion. My favorite of her earlier stuff is Like a Prayer.

vlrU4M4E6FG257-ncJAnEQsjd6oWdgEqScG_rxoJIWZAPV6wBph24n49fkSMVldOHWDaTWY=s512-c-e100-v1

Beck - Colors. New release.

stayed in the catskill mountains this week, dealt with rattlesnakes, copperheads, fell in a old empty well one morning that was covered by ferns, finished the job home now, a few scenic pics of putting up cables for supporting fiber optic internet lines that will go up in a few weeks. No music at all for 4 days, all sounds off so we can hear all potential problems at any moment and adjust things. Making up for that right now with this one up loud!:music:
Great pics. I see Fall is in full swing up there. Nice shot of the linemen gaffing the utility poles. Conjures up good old memories. Doing line construction with an ATV!!! That's something I never had to do. You know you're in the sticks when an ATV is part of your fleet.
index.php
index.php

I wish I still had my vinyl :( Looks like it's going to just be 10101010101010's for me at least for the near future.......My Original Pressing of DSOTM Vinyl was in Mint+ condition. Not to mention most all me records as I always treated them with kid gloves.

Well, Blitz, if I had a choice between 10101010101010's or snaps,crackles and pops, I'd prefer 10101010101010's.:)

edwc74qj2HsFKVU9lDW3xNxTwzS5YjhXUiNAHr5U18c8BCWffc0PAtrpGUF5iHmk8_susuq2=s512-c-e100-v1

I forgot about these guys for too long. Man, what a sound. :beatnik:

For anyone interested I believe their full name is L.O.W. the jazzcore section, not to be confused with the Canadian indie band Low. Their sound is somewhere between King Crimson and Tool with a definite jazz influence. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom