Need prayers and some High End MOJO for Wife See link.

Ditto, Larry. So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers with you both. Take care.

Larry has had it pretty rough lately

Hopefully Larry can bear all this and carry on

Best of luck to you and yours

Praying that you will be able to take her home from the hospital and have many years left to spend with her.

My prayers were offered (and continue) in/from the first thread -- but remain steadfast and spill over onto this one. We're all praying you and Dee, Larry. The Lord is with you both.

Dave

My thanks to everyone who posted on the main link, and on the threads that directed you there. It was my intention that any responses be on the main thread, but I goofed and didn't make it plain so on a couple forums I frequent guys read the original thread and posted on the thread that linked to the main. I should have asked that any responses be made to the link so i could print them all in one shot, but looks like I've got to go thru a few forums and print everything. Oh well, my fault . The prayers and well wishes are highly appreciated and I don't think I can get thru some days without reading them. And Dorcas will appreciate them when they finally get the E-Tube out and let her wake up completely. She's awake enough so I could take up her laptop with NOTEPAD on the Desktop, so she could hunt and peck out requests and questions, or call me an a**hole which is damned near a term of endearment for her.

Larry

Now that she knows the sign language hand signal for asshole it's like picking out a Navy Chief from a group of sailors if you took off all their insignia and they were all wearing the same uniform (blue digital cammies). Look at the index fingers. They'll have a permanent crook from coffee cups.

Dorcas passed away at 4:00pm Eastern. She went into total organ failure this morning and was being supported just with pain meds to make her comfortable.
The end was peaceful, quiet and dignified.

I'd like to personally thank everyone who posted on the various forums links and the main link, for all the prayers and support. This truly is a humbling experience. The days ahead are going to be a jumbled up mess but somehow Andy, Michael and I will somehow prevail.

Thanks

Larry

So sorry to hear this Larry.Keep the faith but outside of this I don't know what else to say.............

God bless you Larry, for your love and for your support.
Glad it was peacefil for her. We'll pray for you as well.

Dorcas passed away at 4:00pm Eastern. She went into total organ failure this morning and was being supported just with pain meds to make her comfortable.
The end was peaceful, quiet and dignified.

I'd like to personally thank everyone who posted on the various forums links and the main link, for all the prayers and support. This truly is a humbling experience. The days ahead are going to be a jumbled up mess but somehow Andy, Michael and I will somehow prevail.

Thanks

Larry
God bless you Larry, sorry for your loss.

So very sorry for your loss Larry. It goes without saying: My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

George

Back
Top Bottom