Speakers and Smallmouth

Huskybass

I love quality audio equipment, but I also enjoy the outdoors, especially fishing for smallmouth bass. Anyone else here love to fish?

Yep. I live 5 minutes from the Susquehanna River near Harrisburg, PA and fish it often (from a kayak). Smallie Heaven!!

14362490_10210216049615051_8182751887202678794_o.jpg

Of all the sunfish in the Americas, the smallmouth is the best fighter along with the bluegill. Living in Florida, I missed the smallmouth because the largemouth fights for 25 second and then quits. I've never caught a peacock bass.

I was referring to the previous pictures by post number and "here we go" was recognition of your recent contribution.

I guess I don't understand your use of the word dilemma. My friend caught that nice Smallmouth Friday night and I just wanted to share his catch with everyone.

I love quality audio equipment, but I also enjoy the outdoors, especially fishing for smallmouth bass. Anyone else here love to fish?
Grew up in Bridgton, Maine. Live in Georgia now. Moose Pond in Maine has some of the best bass fishing out there. Love the audio hobby too......WELCOME!!!

Back
Top Bottom