What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

People who use "impacted" when they mean "affected" (effected?)
Fast food drive up workers who, after I order and say "and that's it" say "will there be anything else?" or "would you like to make that a combo?" Yes, because when I say "That's it" it's code for " I really want more".

Ambiguous captchas. Take this one wanting you to click on street signs:

Does the pole count as part of the sign?
View attachment 1027744

I got a pretty similar two weeks ago when I started my discogs account. Also nice by starting it: "Please confirm that you are not a computer".

The last thing that I expected is that one day someone would ask me to confirm that I am not a computer.

My newest one is that age old practice of saying "bless you" whenever someone sneezes. Maybe my allergies are just bad enough that I get tired of hearing it all day or maybe I'm just getting old and cranky but I don't need blessed just because pollen got in my nose.

I'll have to go with my Rap loving neighbors. That said, they have been paying dearly for their poor taste in music and even poorer sound system. They've been getting the message loud and clear. :rflmao:
I was getting gas a few weeks ago. Some white boy pulls up in his jacked up truck blasting rap music. I proceeded to turn on Hank Williams, Sr. just as loud as I could to give him some competition. He left and there was a black guy beside me getting gas as well. He looked at me, laughed, and said "you're playing Hank Williams, the good stuff!" :rockon:

Now this one aggravates me to no end. People (asswipes) who pull into a parking space and whip the door open and smash their door into the car next to them. I find more hacks on both sides of my car more and more almost everyday.

Last edited:
My pet peeve has got to be idiots going slow in the overtaking/fast lane OR doing the speed limit and refusing to move out of the overtaking lane because they won't allow you to go past them by "speeding".

Honestly it really makes my blood boil! :rant:

Another thing that ticks me off is the overuse of the word EPIC.

It's seems everything these days is EPIC. Another EPIC video of something or another bla bla bla.

Or an EPIC find of something as trivial as a common ebay item, an EPIC stunt, an EPIC spew, and EPIC burnout bla bla bla......

The true meaning of the word has been totally lost.

The word scroe..If I see it in a thread title. I won't bother reading the thread most of the time.

Cheesy locally produced commercials, especially those that use Godawful jingles instead of any sort of a meaningful message. They look and sound like they are made with dads old camcorder, and some very well may have been! Add a few kids and the family dog that do not add anything to the content and if feels like we are watching home movies of their kids grade school talent contest. Those lousy commercials are usually from local used car dealers or tire shops. What a waste of their money and my time.

Back
Top Bottom