srs735 in hospital

Oh man I hope you recover faster than that and more importantly, 100%. Back stuff can suuuuck for a long time. Hang in there man. :thumbsup:

If you have extra drugs send them to us. :p

If you have extra drugs send them to us. :p

Sure, to facitate that could you please send your mailing info to "Nurse Ratchet" and she'll get right on it ;)

Seriously, thankfully most of the staff here has been fantastic

It looks like I'll probably be here till Sunday or Monday. Using a walker is ok, but getting in and out of bed is a real struggle

Thanks for the warm wishes, they are so appreciated

Stuart

Good to hear you are making progress, hope all goes well with your recovery! Ladders are a big reason I decided to try retirement again. I know too many that either ended up with handicaps or ended altogether from a bad fall.

Stuart - Sorry to hear about this and thanks for the emails. Wishing you a speedy recovery!!!

Sure, to facitate that could you please send your mailing info to "Nurse Ratchet" and she'll get right on it ;)

Seriously, thankfully most of the staff here has been fantastic

It looks like I'll probably be here till Sunday or Monday. Using a walker is ok, but getting in and out of bed is a real struggle

Thanks for the warm wishes, they are so appreciated

Stuart
I like that!

At least your humor is in tacked, hope It's a good outcome for you and you don't suffer too much pain with it :cool:

I like that!

At least your humor is in tacked, hope It's a good outcome for you and you don't suffer too much pain with it :cool:

I'm so lucky, the outcome could have been much worse. So, to borrow a line from Wet Willie, "Keep on Smilin"

It would be if you lived here in Washington State.

Regards
Mister Pig

I've heard pigs were smart and since they naturally root for there food, they probably prefer edibles to the harsh smoke

Nurse Ratchet? I know her! She has a cat named Socket, a wiener dog named Extension and a husband who's just plain nuts!

Dang, can't think of a witty answer.

:idea:

Maybe I need a road trip to Washington

Back
Top Bottom