What Is The Worst Record You have Ever Heard?

I tried to listen to "Uriah Heeps' Greatest Hits LIVE" album the other day. That hurt! I couldn't believe how far off-key David was.

A remix of Pink Floyd's DIVISION BELL. It was horrible. Completely compressed and sounded lifeless. When you have the table I have and the CD sounds way better than the LP, it's a BAD LP.

Songs of the USA (you're a grand old flag, this land is my land, etc) turned into Disco. need I say more :D

The Stones' It's Only Rock N' Roll is absolutely horrible. Something malfunctioned during the recording for sure. Or it was recorded with very poor gear.

A remix of Pink Floyd's DIVISION BELL. It was horrible. Completely compressed and sounded lifeless. When you have the table I have and the CD sounds way better than the LP, it's a BAD LP.
The Stones' It's Only Rock N' Roll is absolutely horrible. Something malfunctioned during the recording for sure. Or it was recorded with very poor gear.
Are we talking about content or SQ here?

I have been listening to Philosophy Of The World by The Shaggs 2-3x/year on a fairly consistent basis since The Seventies. I love their sound.

The Shaggs are the Plan 9 from Outer Space of bad music; they are entertainingly bad.

On the other hand, this EDM/bro-country tripe will never be entertaining:

Too many choices, but I think I got mebbe 40 seconds into the Shaggs before bailing. It sounded like a proof of life under duress kidnap recording.

Back
Top Bottom