Gotta start somewhere...

View attachment 1043240
Just got a Pro-Ject Essential III today. I only have one LP so far...
Congrats on new system Ken. I have the Onkyo A9010 as well with the C390 cd changer. Been looking at a turntable upgrade from an Audio Technica at lp 60. The Pro Ject essential iii has been jumping off the page at me. How do you like the OM 10 with the Onkyo. I would like you’re opinion.

That is one big thread, and there is an awful lot of cool stuff in it. We should return this thread to its regularly scheduled programming now. Check your alert queue for a place to meet.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Last edited:
Great start. On a related note, I stopped at a warehouse style record shop last week mainly looking for jazz LPs. While I didn't find any jazz I wanted I couldn't pass up a copy of Farewell to Kings. Before playing it I noticed the LP's edges had a white powdery substance, though.

Congrats on new system Ken. I have the Onkyo A9010 as well with the C390 cd changer. Been looking at a turntable upgrade from an Audio Technica at lp 60. The Pro Ject essential iii has been jumping off the page at me. How do you like the OM 10 with the Onkyo. I would like you’re opinion.
Don't really have enough "time in" with it yet but I'll keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom