Stevie Nicks ends it with Angel

Personally I prefer hearing Metallica conclude shows w/ "Seek And Destroy" or "Whiskey In The Jar".

I work construction, and it's my belief that mixing business and pleasure is never wise.

If this is a concert conclusion thing, it's gotta be AC/DC's For Those About Rock. I mean, it had cannons.

I got nothing...

Speaking of nothing as I sometimes do.

The original "lost" "Peppermint Mine Scene," which aired on NBC in 1964 and has not aired since. This scene, along with a few others, was removed from the television version to make time for the Misfit Toy's rescue scene, which was later filmed and added into the 1965 re-broadcast because of viewer complaints.

You guys are bored:) Clearly a poor choice of words on my part. Construction as it relates to the developing climax of the music itself, in this case referring to Rock n' Roll. The studio version is fabulously perfect, never to be bettered unless plagiarized. I love it. Are there tunes I like more? Sure.

You guys are bored:) Clearly a poor choice of words on my part. Construction as it relates to the developing climax of the music itself, in this case referring to Rock n' Roll. The studio version is fabulously perfect, never to be bettered unless plagiarized. I love it. Are there tunes I like more? Sure.

It is a great song. And Stevie is shakin' it in the video posted by 4-2-7. We were just havin' fun...

Back
Top Bottom