What TT's do you folks have

So far I have
Alphason Sonatas (x 2)
Pink Triangle P Too
Spanish made TT with SME 2009 arm.
Townsend Avalon with Rega and Denon 160. (Very neutral)

Needing to be set up:
Garrard 401
Garrard 301
Thorens 124's (x 3)
ERA 303
Focus One with SME 3009 (III)
plus a couple of extra Rega and SME arms

Plus a few others dotted around.
I found a Mayware formula 4 which I may put with the 301 in the future.

It may be an idea to get rid of some such as two of the 124's and the 401 and maybe even the Pink Triangle sometime in the future.

Do I need HELP!

Last edited:
Audio Technica AT-LP120 USB with AT440MLb cartridge.
AT-LP120 is complete custom damped also with damped platter. Removed internal AT preamplifier and construct custom internal preamplifier with OPA2134PA and power source.
Input impedance and capacitance is measured and made for best flat response with AT440MLb cartridge.

AT-LP120_1_zpsjpmp4pa7.jpg

AT-LP120_2.jpg_zpspppxrkfn.jpg

Last edited:
Audio Technica AT-LP120 USB with AT440MLb cartridge.
AT-LP120 is complete custom damped also with damped platter. Removed internal AT preamplifier and construct custom internal preamplifier with OPA2134PA and power source.
Input impedance and capacitance is measured and made for best flat response with AT440MLb cartridge.

You put a custom preamp in the table? Thats sounds pretty interesting, have any pictures?

You put a custom preamp in the table? Thats sounds pretty interesting, have any pictures?

Yes I have all pictures and all is documented... Im going to find this pictures...

EDIT:
I found it schematics and FR test... I have all other pictures but I cant found it. I know that I have it but also I have too much pictures on my HDD. Please be patient, I found it all, dont worry. ;)

View media item 12401 View media item 12402

Last edited:
I wish I had my new P6 i ordered a while back. Just wait and see or um listen. Funny thing about marketing to a loyal fan base. Through a bone and make everyone wait till the pig is off the spit.

View attachment 1029882 View attachment 1029884 Thanks for the welcome....and as for photos...I find this to be one thing that is the same in all forums, whether it's Rolex watches, diecast cars, vintage prophylactics....always the same. WHERE ARE YOUR PHOTOS? Here's the thing. The post asked which tables we have. I didn't see any reason to post photos. I am not asking for an evaluation, comparison, or estimate of worth. I'll post a couple of photos this once, but that one thing is the reason I'm not active in any forums. If there is a need for photos, I'll be sure to provide them. I think I show the 1229 in my photo posted in the Mcintosh forum, though.
Hahahaha

Canadian red alert! Just got word that the new Rega P6 is now shipping in Canada. Been waiting for mine for a while, in western Canada they have been unavailable till now as far as I know. Can't wait. TJ.

Back
Top Bottom