Corey Feldman on Dr. Oz.

Killer Fox

Just turned on the TV and happened to be on Dr. Oz., Corey Feldman interview. He is naming more names and kicking ass. Very well spoken. New found respect for this guy. Take them all down Corey!!

Watch the re-run of this if you can.

Yea same here usually but I turned on the tv and there it was. Caught me of guard. Was a bit intense st times. It's nice to see people get the social justice they deserve after so many years. People thought he was crazy years ago when he talked. Imagine how that felt.

Poor Corey.

Now he's destined to drive his tour bus over the speed limit, with a suspended driver's license.

When the police pull him over, they're part of the Anti-Feldman conspiracy.

I met him at a ski lodge in Utah in the late 80's. We actually skied a couple of runs with him. He was a pretty cool guy.

And who's Dr. Oz?
He's the guy who spouts something off on his show for the masses, which then gets filtered around and around on places like facebook, and then eventually gets talked about at the supper table as 'fact'.
Which then leads to the unpleasant mid scoop/fork full of said supper decision time; do I just say, "Ah hum", or call bs. Neither of which is appealing.

I've got no problem with Feldman using this as his avenue, though. If it's true, then f the people who he is calling out.

Also, Stand By Me is darn good movie.
Considering the demographic here, I'm surprised anyone here wouldn't know who Feldman is.

He's the guy who spouts something off on his show for the masses, which then gets filtered around and around on places like facebook, and then eventually gets talked about at the supper table as 'fact'.
Which then leads to the unpleasant mid scoop/fork full of said supper decision time; do I just say, "Ah hum", or call bs. Neither of which is appealing.

I've got no problem with Feldman using this as his avenue, though. If it's true, then f the people who he is calling out.

Also, Stand By Me is darn good movie.
Considering the demographic here, I'm surprised anyone here wouldn't know who Feldman is.

If it's true? I think we are a bit past that point.

I met Corey at a college dance in southern Utah I was djing back in ‘89. Was wearing his Michael Jackson jacket that he used to. But he was a pretty cool guy. Requested some songs. Had a really fun after party.

If it's true? I think we are a bit past that point.
Sorry. Poor choice of words on my part.
This is the first I've heard about this Oz interview business. His show(and the like) isn't exactly something I give a shit about.

Back
Top Bottom