Vinyl only spin list

Bob Dylan & The Grateful Dead - Dylan & The Dead
(1989, Columbia)
38375002692_ccf0f5879e_b.jpg
Although it is almost worth it just for the pic
DylanandtheDead_1048 (2).jpg
I always thought that would have been a much better record if the Dead wasn't just used the backup band for bad Bob.Although according to liner notes from the Garcia plays Dylan CD, Dylan and the Big Pink era of The Band &c. was a big influence on the Dead's work ( Working Man's Dead for example) and that Garcia performed many Dylan tunes in his shows, a Dead tune or two would have been a nice touch.

P.S. What's that green stuff in that Jar? Parsley..Sage..Rosemary..Thyme...Cilantro?

Deborah Berg and Julian Marshall. - あい とお あい, translation is often Eye to Eye which is phonetic. Actual translation is Love to Love. And I just released after all these years, the way it's written on the album is incorrect too. So I'm a bit anal and OCD. :D

View attachment 1045557
Pretty cool album there. Their followup "Shakespeare Stole My Baby" is worth finding as well. Both produced by Gary Katz w/Roger Nichols and other engineering wizzes at the knobs...and the SQ shows it, too. Great players on both...including Donald Fagen.

Pretty cool album there. Their followup "Shakespeare Stole My Baby" is worth finding as well. Both produced by Gary Katz w/Roger Nichols and other engineering wizzes at the knobs...and the SQ shows it, too. Great players on both...including Donald Fagen.

I'll have to look for the follow up. Love the Eye to Eye album. Thanks!

I'll have to look for the follow up. Love the Eye to Eye album. Thanks!
My copy of "Shakespeare" is a QuiexII pressing & damn fine. There's several Quiex versions on the 'bay right now. Deborah & Julian got back together about 10 years ago & released a CD of new stuff. Damned if I can remember the title, but it wasn't quite a striking as the first two releases.

Back
Top Bottom