Do real men like the Supremes?

I love The Supremes. I enjoy to listening to a lot of Motown songs, they bring me back to listening to AM radio in the car when I was a kid. Motown got a lot of airplay back in the day.

-Dave

Absolutely, my favorite fun music, at 56 I still sing and dance to it
:banana:

Now that you mention it, I think I like them all.

Went to the record store today and found a new arrival and put it in my pile.
The Supremes - We Remember Sam Cooke

Then I gave it to the kid running the store to put on the main system, the whole store was singing and dancing:D

R-2587438-1291865632.jpeg.jpg

:banana:

Went to the record store today and found a new arrival and put it in my pile.
The Supremes - We Remember Sam Cooke

Then I gave it to the kid running the store to put on the main system, the whole store was singing and dancing:D

View attachment 1043794

Unfortunately, the inevitable is close at hand. But there can't help but be a renaissance? Will we be there to see it? Hopefully some of us.

Of course.The Motown sound defined an era of popular music in America and that sound was exported around the world. The talent on the Motown roster of artists was undeniable, as was the talent on rival label Stax/Volt.

Yes, I love Diana Ross, and The Supremes! Us baby-boomers grew up on that music! Donna Summer, Gladys Knight, Natalie Cole, Aretha Franklin are just a few that I listen to! Everyone's picks on thread are also great singers!! :thumbsup:

tntlzng%20ht.jpg~original

Spinning this one now. Amazing Voice! :music:

Back
Top Bottom