What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

srnd%20n%20bl.jpg~original
srnd%20n%20bl%202.jpg~original

Erroll Garner / Serenade In Blue
1964 Clarion

Our GW stores have albums priced at .99, I also go every week. Not long ago, a guy had a HUGE stack of albums he found as I was walking towards the record bin! If I was about 45 minutes earlier, those would have been mine! :p I don't know what kind of music genre they were because he was just leaving as I was approaching.

The best local GW I have found around here has vinyl at $0.49. More often than not I would find a few at least that were worth snagging. Several times I have left with a stack of nice finds. For the last 2 weeks there has been no vinyl at all. Hoping they didn’t decide to do away with it or go online with it or something stupid.

Our GW stores have albums priced at .99, I also go every week. Not long ago, a guy had a HUGE stack of albums he found as I was walking towards the record bin! If I was about 45 minutes earlier, those would have been mine! :p I don't know what kind of music genre they were because he was just leaving as I was approaching.
Well pretend it was Guy Lombardo Christmas albums. You didn't want those anyway:rflmao:

Hate when that happens...ugh.

Who's Nanci Griffith? Lyle Lovett and Bela Fleck on one of her albums. Will soon find out. $.49 each all of her's in poly outer sleeves.
Rodger Whittaker,Jesse Winchester,The McCarters and a Jose Melis. 1 good album so far(the Foster and Lloyd). If the rest aren't to my liking I'm fine with that.About $3.50 for the whole bunch.
View attachment 1046004
Folk/Country, wonderful artist, hope you enjoy!

The best local GW I have found around here has vinyl at $0.49. More often than not I would find a few at least that were worth snagging. Several times I have left with a stack of nice finds. For the last 2 weeks there has been no vinyl at all. Hoping they didn’t decide to do away with it or go online with it or something stupid.

Yeah, hope they don't do that around here, online sales. There's one up north that I shop at and I've seen their records on the GW website! Whenever they get any Beatles albums they always post them online! I did find some Beatles albums at a GW store around here, a couple of times at the same store! I call that one the "Beatles GW". :D

Fingers are crossed. Don't want the other Goodwills getting the same idea

I have a question about GW (Goodwill) I want to ask you guys.

Does your GW stores tell you to "Round Up" your total?

They do that around here! They say "Do you want to round up and support our Goodwill services?". That just gets me! Why do you think I shop there in the first place!! How about rounding down! ;) Just had to vent. :p
They do that here also. Never thought it as a bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom