Any Reel guys interested in a tape swap?

Sending Vince's tape to him by Monday......
Hey Catch...if you could send it directly to Eissman instead I'd appreciate it. We liked each others tapes and decided to swap permanently. No biggie if not possible, but it would make things easier. Thanks!

Last edited:
Mike's tape is on it's way home. went out yesterday
This was a fun swap.

It sucked that my tape was the wrong one in the box...I had just gotten married and moved and didn't check what was in the box. Sorry about that guys. And now I need serious repair on my decks. Or buy another one.

In case someone is going to put a round together, count me out this spring. Just too busy with HS coaching and my son being a senior and of course work krapp......

I would happily participate in a new round, but it's someone else's turn to organize and run it ;)

It sucked that my tape was the wrong one in the box...I had just gotten married and moved and didn't check what was in the box. Sorry about that guys. And now I need serious repair on my decks. Or buy another one.

Mike I will loan you my 7" Akai GX 4000 D if you will run the next tape swap round.

I'm in for a tape swap but have no time to organize one, my life is just too busy now in that I know I will forget something/someone........This is probably not the right time of the year to start one anyhow.

Yeah I agree - holidays are busy and for those who like to actually go to the post office to mail, it’s a terrible time to go to the PO. I would be interested in participating in a swap early in the new year, if someone else wants to run one.

I could be in on that. I see the first post mentioned 10.5" 7.5 IPS (2-track?), but i didn't wade through the >200 pages to check if things changed. At present I can do 4-track at 3.75/7.5 IPS (7"), or 2-track at 3.75/7.5/15 IPS (7" or 10.5").

I just got a bunch of sealed maxell tapes from ebay that I been itching to record on. Count me in if there's a swap.

Back
Top Bottom