STK-0050 replacement for SX-780 and others

You should make a complete kit available. I'd also bet there are people willing to pay for completed modules even if they would cost more than inferior knockoffs. I don't even have a receiver with an STK. I would want to try this if I did though. Great job to all involved!!!

Anybody have 1 spare pcb? I'm willing to compensate. When I ordered I received 11 boards. Looking to make it an even 6 receivers.
Again thanks to the folks who started this project. This is a sweet little fix.

Has anyone heard from H Brown? i was supposed to get the boards and adapter plate from him back in september. but he kinda just disappeared.

HBrown is okay, I talk to him, he is busy as heck, going to school and teaching, not much time for this hobby. if you sent him $ to build stuff then I will let him know to get it together. if you need supplies (pcb/plates) get the ones from the web.

HBrown is okay, I talk to him, he is busy as heck, going to school and teaching, not much time for this hobby. if you sent him $ to build stuff then I will let him know to get it together. if you need supplies (pcb/plates) get the ones from the web.
I never sent the monies as at the time i wasnt ready to do them, but i want to get this Fisher done. its one of my fave amps and its been sitting dead on my shelf for 6 months or so and i want to get it done. so ill grab the set online. months ago i got all the mouser BOM parts. they look nice in this box next to me.

i just saw the ebay ad for the kits. you guys are heroes. I told vince at galaxie in pittsburgh...he does a lot of 780s (in fact one came in while I was there saturday) and he was interested in all get out...

interesting tidbit...he has been in repair for many decades, factory service and all that, he said the NOS NTE modules are rebranded sanyos, not fako-s. NTE and sylvania repainted them back in the day and some still exist

Back
Top Bottom