What happened to the post count???

Status
Not open for further replies.

harman/kardon

From the Fatherland
Subscriber
Yesterday jaymanaa had 55700 posts, Mark around 51000 posts. Sandy had 48615 posts and Paul around 46400 posts. The post counts of John and mine did not change. :idea:

:confused:

001.JPG

Last edited:
I have noticed that.

It appears and I have not looked real close, that ones post count may not change based on posts in the same thread.

I just checked my posts in a previous thread, and my post count is the same for my first post and last post in the thread.

YMMV

This is a test, only a test, if it was an actual emergency you would be instructed were to tune your AM radio.

Edit, this time it did update.

Yep I was under 12K (For Near A Year) now I am way over it.

Maybe its some old posts that got found from the upgrade.

Or maybe someone is posting for me when I am not looking. Well that has to be an improvement :)

Frannie

This is the secret of Free Posts. Tesla was suppressed. Scalar Posts are an unlimited source of Free Posts.
Your governments don't want you to know about this. Galileo was put to death to suppress the truth.
The Illuminati, the Rothschilds and the Knights Templar have known the secret of Free Posts for centuries...
Now you can harness the power of Free Posts, too.

wait, do I hear helicopters? I've said too much...

This is the secret of Free Posts. Tesla was suppressed. Scalar Posts are an unlimited source of Free Posts.
Your governments don't want you to know about this. Galileo was put to death to suppress the truth.
The Illuminati, the Rothschilds and the Knights Templar have known the secret of Free Posts for centuries...
Now you can harness the power of Free Posts, too.

wait, do I hear helicopters? I've said too much...
So judging by your post count you must be an insider.

Frannie

A "rebuild user information" (or similar) operation may have updated the post count. It is stored in a user profile (in the database), but when posts are moved or deleted, the post count for the individual member might or might not change. (I don't know how it is set up here, but on some boards, a few forum areas might not contribute to the member's total post count, such as an off-topic area.)

Thank you, Wildcat.

However - I'm still looking forward to a clarifying explanation by the administration of this forum.

Thanks, Chris, for keeping us up to date with our post counts. :thumbsup: Your the expert when it comes to our post count, especially when you remind us of our Milestones! :bowdown::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom