What happened to the post count???

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I got post count credit for all the times I have posted that SPAM has been reported I would have many more posts! Hopefully, they can fix this issue because I have really become concerned with my post count as of late.

If I got post count credit for all the times I have posted that SPAM has been reported I would have many more posts! Hopefully, they can fix this issue because I have really become concerned with my post count as of late.
You got more than me. Stop your complaining :)

Frannie

I presume that once those spam threads are deleted your post count is decreased.
When I "bump" my BT listings first I'll delete the previous bump (no sense showing people how desperate you are to sell) - those activities will also drop your count.
I believe that if you use the AK Platinum Visa card you get double count points.

Last edited:
I post so seldom that it surprised me that I had 5700 some odd posts considering a month or so ago I broke 5k after 12 years I was amazed that I had somehow posted 700 or so posts in the last 30 days now it makes more sense. I normally pay little attention to others post counts because most people have way more then I.

Regards Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom