Show us your cables

I've acquired what pete_mac's got above - Audio Principe/Grave Science Limited Edition SPDIF cable:

CIMG5675_zpsa485bb09.jpg

Might start a thread on this kool-aid soon...

Nice work David :)

Pete do you think that's the right direction of plugging it in?
The end is plugged into the Stello CDT.

~pete_mac

I especially like the look of those Aurealis R1 cables, very nice :thmbsp:
I use these also, they have quite a following here and it's growing all the time.

Performance is way above what is expected at the price point :smoke:

Oyaide firewire and USB cables.
Using the firewire cable to go from Mac Mini to Mytek DAC.
Using the USB cable to go from Squeezebox Touch to Mytek DAC.

12614298394_d16cdf9b62_c.jpg

DSC_0054800x531_zps2b65e54a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Tara Labs XLR, Straight Wire Expressivo, Kimber

DSC_0055800x531_zps9885e944.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Audio Quest (sub cables) Tara Labs speaker cable, Shunyata Venom HC

Those pictures are five years old, the_nines..

There is still a butt load of cables back there, but it`s "a little better" organized now.
Surprisingly, there is not any hum or noise in that master living room system, or the other 6 room A/V systems that that master rack feeds !!

I guess I must have wired it up right or got lucky as heck.. :dunno:

Those pictures are five years old, the_nines..

There is still a butt load of cables back there, but it`s "a little better" organized now.
Surprisingly, there is not any hum or noise in that master living room system, or the other 6 room A/V systems that that master rack feeds !!

I guess I must have wired it up right or got lucky as heck.. :dunno:
Job well done. There's a method to the madness, it's all good.

If my wife saw that, I would probably have to make a jaw-sling for her.

:eek2: ....
e025.gif

Job well done. There's a method to the madness, it's all good.

If my wife saw that, I would probably have to make a jaw-sling for her.

:eek2: ....
e025.gif

Thanks, But if you ever show her the pics, and if she was/is ever inclined to complain about your system/s cables/wires, she might reconsider herself lucky that you don`t have a "snake farm" like mine !!! :eek:
No wife ever here to be concerned about, just pretty much a whole house man cave with my nonstop CD ripped music playing all day in a shuffle mode !! :music:

Thanks for your interest, the_nines..

Take care Sir. and enjoy your Sunday as best you can.. :thumbsup:

Kind regards, OKB

Speaker and inter-connect cabling by Transparent for everything:
IMG_3877_zps2eojuicl.jpg

IMG_8378_zps57yvw9wf.jpg

IMG_8376_zps9q3c4rzt.jpg

Made my own speaker cables with Transparent #14 AWG which I bought from my local audio shop:
IMG_8162_zpse2dyrnnk.jpg

IMG_8377_zpsgyjz9dnf.jpg

and:

IMG_8380_zpsnczhwx3e.jpg

IMG_8381_zpsrxe4dovi.jpg

IMG_8379_zpsywqh4moe.jpg

IMG_8382_zpsc6z6n5ug.jpg

View attachment 1053506 some wires on a NAD 316 BEE
red 111, every time I see the brand name "Peachtree" in audio, the first thing that pops to mind are the company's incredibly well-designed/priced Nova series of integrated amplifiers (e.g. models 150, 300). What is the small component by Peachtree sitting atop what I presume is the NAD C 316BEE?

red 111, every time I see the brand name "Peachtree" in audio, the first thing that pops to mind are the company's incredibly well-designed/priced Nova series of integrated amplifiers (e.g. models 150, 300). What is the small component by Peachtree sitting atop what I presume is the NAD C 316BEE?
its a $99 music server with a Wolfson dac ....know as the Peachtree BT1.....stream from iPhone or computer or tablet...sounds excellent...RCA to MINi or Toslink Optical connections....wall wart power supply.

MIT stylelink usb. Yup found that Mapleshade site and had to try stripping it after finding out my dac needs the power line that I snipped.

Attachments

• IMG_1048.JPG
    IMG_1048.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom