Show Off Your Small Listening Space

I tried diagonal setup in a borg-like cubical room that was really small. It worked quite well!

Last edited:
Added two very special powered subwoofers (the black cabinets on the sides), each sub has two 9" woofers inside(!),the system goes down to 25hz at ease with good balance across the room (or 20hz, but who cares)
IMG_20171110_120540.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20171110_121752.jpg
    IMG_20171110_121752.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 46
What makes them very special?
the double 9" woofer desing in such a small cabinet, the woofers are extremly close (woofer to magnet).
They go down to 19hz to 160hz, and they are musical. (the woofers inside were not cheap as well)

^^^ Did you build them or buy them?

If the latter, what brand are they?

I am gathering information about a possible subwoofer purchase.

Thanks!

Morel is9a, though they are no longer available and pretty rare to come by.
when they do come up for sale they are filthy cheap, u can grab one Just for the drivers inside only really.

For example the woofers are exactly the Same as the one in this speaker :3
https://www.google.co.il/amp/s/home...loor-standing/a-secrets-speaker-review39/amp/
Few years back a friend had a pair of morels....very extensive bass repro for such a small speaker.Think they went out of bizz in the 90s,might be wrong.

Very very small room (sharing with my little brother) but i make it work.

Boston Acoustics A400 fronts, soon to have Boston A70 Center and an unpictured Polk PSW110 subwoofer. Reciever is Sony STR-DA3700ES, record player is Denon DP-300F with Ortofon Red cartridge.
6483E787-6D5D-453B-8133-994012C14486.jpeg

Last edited:
Few years back a friend had a pair of morels....very extensive bass repro for such a small speaker.Think they went out of bizz in the 90s,might be wrong.
Very wrong:rflmao:
Also, morel drivers are used in top hi end speakers this Days. (diy as well but they are less apprcieted there)

Back
Top Bottom