MTF back in hospital, just informational...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad they've eliminated a few things and your able to stand and hopefully walk around

Best of luck on your recovery
Stuart

Praying for good vibes & a healthy Mark after you break out the joint, Feel better soon my brother

Kyle

So sorry to learn about your recent health problems. I’ll be praying fo a quick and complete recovery.
Bob

If needed, I think we can get the Chicago Area contingent of AK'er to RAID the place and bust you out when ever you get tired of Nurse Ratched.

Mark, just saw this, been laid up myself with incredible lower back issues. Get well soon buddy!

If needed, I think we can get the Chicago Area contingent of AK'er to RAID the place and bust you out when ever you get tired of Nurse Ratched.

OK, but Ratchet's been lay'in low. Of course I ain't that young so 99.99% of them (that aren't guys) are all PYT's... Course I don't tell them that and make DAMN sure all my fingers are accounted for in safe zones, they ARE very competent professionals that should be able to teach me some unique and unforgettable respect lessons.

On Saturday scared the bejeebers out of the physical therapy girl tasked with "certifying" me for release straight to the world
instead of them chucking me into another facility and let THAT facility bear the responsibility to to say I was fit for the world.

She turned GREEN when she saw my CHAIR - and couldn't understand how I could sit down on something that a squirrel's fart could
send flying away at a high rate of speed.

So while she's trying to figure out how to DO this, Realistically - come on - you KNOW how big I am. CATCH ME? Steer me?
Dear, just get out of the way and it's on me to stay out of trouble!!
Come on, I bend forward for a peck on the cheek, if a gal locks her arms around my neck,
I won't even notice her weight leaving the floor as I straighten up and she goes for a ride.(eeek!!)

Sooooo I just get outa bed, take two laps of the room, step out the door and sit on my chair in the hall.
THEN I scoot over to a stairwell in the chair, get up and climb 5 steps rather easily.
Sat back down in my chair again and got my ears pinned a bit, so then I got BACK up with an even bigger grin
and did the walker thing from the stairwell back to my bed.
By then her skin color wasn't so hot by the time I plopped back on the bed.
"I DON'T know how you DID that!!! BUT... you DID that!!!"

'I told you young lady - if you ask a centipede to think and explain how he does it, he'll be tripping over himself for the rest of his life".

Should be out of here on Monday, although today was the candidate until they discovered the ENT department wouldn't do something they and I need - on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom