My this year's Christmas charity auction - a Children's Harp!

harman/kardon

From the Fatherland
Subscriber
harfe 004.JPG

harfe 002.JPG

harfe 001.JPG

Up for auction comes a pretty rare Children's Harp, made in Germany.

The proceeds from this auction is for needy AK members, respectively VOA.
Starting bid is 20 dollars. The auction ends on Sunday, December 17, at noon (12 am Eastern Time). The winner of the auction has to transfer the money to Ernie (luvvinvinyl). As soon as he has received the money, I will send the harp to the winner, very well packed. I will pay the shipping costs (40 dollars) to any location in the world.

And now - Happy Bidding!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description by Choroi:

The Choroi Children's Harp is a pentatonically tuned instrument. Its graceful sculptured form and etheral tone make the harp ideal for stimulating the young children listenting and free music making. The harp can be given to the child at the age five or six, as his/her first instrument. 7 steel strings, pentatonic 'mood of the fifth'-tuning: d' - e' - g' - a' - h' - d'' - e''

The harp is in very good, almost as new condition and comes with the original case, tuning tool, brochure and manual (German). The size of the case is 50X26X8 cm. The wood of the harp is either ash or maple or elm. Unfortunately my camera did not capture the exact colour of the wood, it is actually a bit lighter.

I hope that somewhere is a kid who is ready to put aside his or her smartphone from time to time and get in contact with the fascinating world of music with a little help of this instrument.

Last edited:
Thanks, very much, for your support, Chris, and for posting this. I told you I would be waiting for this auction.

Folks, I did some research on this. Choroi is a maker of many types of musical instruments, including orchestral strings i.e. violins, violas, violincellos, and bass viols. This is not a toy. That said, it is designed to bring the ability to make music to even a young child.

A small correction. Please do not send the winning bid to me. Paypal will eat the money in fees, after I transfer it to the AK Christmas fund. Here, in Grumpy's own words is the way to pay for your winning bid:
...First, thank you for your support. We appreciate it very much !

Payment can be made via paypal to sales@audiokarma.org or snail mailed to

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

AudioKarma LLC
902 Kitty Hawk Road
Suite 170-475
Universal City, Texas 78148

Please make sure to include your address in your payment, or PM it to me.

Thanks again for your support and take care.

David

So, now that the legal stuff is out of the way.

$50

Question:

Will this auction end soon enough to be shipped to a US address in time for Christmas?
Thank you,
Thomas

I am very sorry to tell you to say no to your question. The auction ends in ten days - a week before Christmas. By the way - I really appreciate you bid, Thomas, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom