Any Arkansans out there?

Just south of Little Rock. And we have at least two more guys here in central Arkansas into the vintage gear. Until this year, there was an annual meeting of speaker builders in Hot Springs. At least 10-15 guys usually showed up with some great DIY gear. We were meeting at the School of Mathematics.

There are enough Arkies on this site to form a new club to meet at least once a year. Heck, we can traverse the state in two hours, so distance shouldn't be a problem.

Anyone interested?

GeeDeeEmm

Likewise!

I'm hoping that the growing numbers of Arkies gathering here will eventually lead us to form an informal annual gathering for ribs and listening to each other's gear. The Annual Arkie Audio Adventure.

GeeDeeEmm
Sounds good generally have the smoker or grill going 4 nights a week. And I'm always up for someone else's ear to help me fine tune as I am losing my hearing. Too many years of engines and mayb speakers. Lol

Well I just closed a deal and bought close to 1000 albums I will be willing to let any that want to go through them and take what they want after I go through them. There are lots of different styles of music and all in great shape. Let me know if any of you would be interested

Well I just closed a deal and bought close to 1000 albums I will be willing to let any that want to go through them and take what they want after I go through them. There are lots of different styles of music and all in great shape. Let me know if any of you would be interested

That's great of you, Echron! One more reason that we need to establish an Annual Arkie Audio Adventure! (I know - I need to stop saying it and do it. But I'm old and lazy.)

GeeDeeEmm

The first thing to figure out is where it would be held. I would be happy to have it at my house but it might be out of the way for the majority of those that would want to come. Any body have any suggestions.

The first thing to figure out is where it would be held. I would be happy to have it at my house but it might be out of the way for the majority of those that would want to come. Any body have any suggestions.
I'm good with my place also. And when it warms up a lil I can throw some meat in the smoker and beers in the cooler. And we can make a day of it

IMG_0423.JPG Picked up the albums today. So much good music. I was really afraid they had been cherry picked. But nope. I'm sure someone is upset they lost such a good collection of albums. Let me know if there is anything 70s-80's y'all might want.

Back
Top Bottom