ca-810

I'm at work at the moment but I'm guessing that the two pins marked -36 and +36 have something to do with it.
The last time I checked those were reading +44 and -44 I'll see if I can bring that voltage down when I get home.

Join the club..
Just found another problem.The meter lights weren't working so I ordered some new ones and now they work but they are producing a hum through the speakers there was no hum before I put the new light bulbs in.

The meter lights weren't working so I ordered some new ones and now they work but they are producing a hum through the speakers
Look around for a possible broken black wire or a poor ground connection. Look at any boards you may have moved/removed replacing the lamps. Some boards have fasteners that connect the circuit board to chassis ground.And need to be very tight connections.

Do the D234's test bad ?
No but while I'm in here I thought I should replace them because I noticed they got really hot.Give me your opinion should I order the ksd526 and wait two weeks or pop the mje15032s in there since I already have them?

Back
Top Bottom