anyone in virginia?

NOVA here as well.

Welcome to AK!

tenor.gif

Cool. We’re looking to maybe make a move to the county.
"The county" can put you anywhere from northern Hampton to just south of Toana.
I am near the geographic center of the county, about 3 miles from Yorktown village.
It's a very nice place to live with Newport News Park, National Parks property, and Newport News City watershed property providing many thousands of acres of woodlands for hiking and biking.

Drove through the lights the other night. Kids loved it. I’m right by cnu now. Looking to stay kind of near nn. Got the two little ones and my mom and aunt help us out a lot. So not trying to get too far from them lol. My grandparents lived back behind Winfrees.

That's a nice part of NN.
I grew up in midtown area and went to high school at Ferguson High, now Ferguson Center.

It's good to have family nearby to help with kids, so long as their rules and expectations for kids are the same as your rules and expectations.
If not...:no:

You and Chaz come by sometime and bring you favorite LPs.

QUOTE="rkgren1, post: 11152342, member: 232242"]That's a nice part of NN.
I grew up in midtown area and went to high school at Ferguson High, now Ferguson Center.

It's good to have family nearby to help with kids, so long as their rules and expectations for kids are the same as your rules and expectations.
If not...:no:[/QUOTE]

Sounds good! Let me know when!! I’m in the process of picking a new system. Would love to have some input! I was menchville. Had a lot of friends from Ferguson. And Warwick.

I am in the Shenandoah Valley. As I am a totally newbie to the McIntosh scene, would love to see some sweet systems. Happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom