Auction for Charity: Neil Young, American Stars 'N Bars, 1977 SEALED LP !!!!!

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Volunteers of America is extending their program through the end of next week. Lets try and bring a holiday to many more families by bidding on these, the last of our charity auctions.

Auction For Charity. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our VOA charity you can read about it here http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/adopting-families-for-the-holidays-2017.796847/

With the holidays fast approaching its time for we here on Audiokarma to start our annual fund raising drive to help those less fortunate. How this works is we list items for sale with a start and ending date. Once the item ends please contact me for payment info.

Please remember that 100% of the funds from this auction will go to help our adopted VOA families. OK, on to the auction

Up for your bidding pleasure is a sealed copy of Neil Young, American Stars 'N Bars, Reprise MSK 2261. Here we have a sealed 1977 LP from non other than the one and only Neil Young ! Now bear with me please. Its very hard to nail down which variant this is without cracking it open. I am pretty darn sure its the second 1977 Reprise variant, but cannot say for certain. Either way its a great record and its for the kids. The cover is so dam clean but sadly it has one of them stupid 3/4" saw cuts, as did most records of this age. The corners are amazingly clean. Now I paid almost $30 for this one several years ago. Please don't make me regret not putting a reserve :)

Stock Copy Picture
R-10946886-1506993557-1956.jpeg.jpg R-10946886-1506993554-1681.jpeg.jpg

Track listing:

1 –Neil Young And Crazy Horse* & The Bullets (4) The Old Country Waltz 2:58
2 –Neil Young And Crazy Horse* & The Bullets (4) Saddle Up The Palomino 3:00
3 –Neil Young And Crazy Horse* & The Bullets (4) Hey Babe 3:35
4 –Neil Young And Crazy Horse* & The Bullets (4) Hold Back The Tears 4:18
5 –Neil Young And Crazy Horse* & The Bullets (4) Bite The Bullet 3:30

1 –Neil Young Star Of Bethlehem 2:42
2 –Neil Young Will To Love 7:11
3 –Neil Young And Crazy Horse* Like A Hurricane 8:14
4 –Neil Young And Crazy Horse* Homegrown 2:20

Lets start the bidding at $1.00, and run the auction till Dec 26th at 12:00 midnight, Central standard time. NO RESERVE, but lets please remember this is for charity.

Again Please remember that all funds raised from this auction will go toward helping out adopted families. Also I will be auctioning off many more items for our charity in the coming days. If you would like me to hold off on shipping so you could consolidate items to save on shipping I would be happy to.

Thank you for looking
Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom