The Mustard Temple of Yumma-Goochie!

Ok I found the pepper hot section.Koops,ch fire etc this is going to cost me,lol.Nothing stupid just flavorful .

Looks like I will make up an order next month and get it shipped to my American address in Sault ste Marie Michigan.Pays to live 5 minutes from the border.

Looks like I will make up an order next month and get it shipped to my American address in Sault ste Marie Michigan.Pays to live 5 minutes from the border.

I know a number of Canadians that have P.O. Boxes in the States. Most do it for Dish Network programing.

Plochman's has a couple of other mustards I have and are excellent. On hotdogs, brat's, or pork spareribs simmered in sauerkraut, smack-yo-lips-mama.
KOSCIUSKO SPICY BROWN BEER MUSTARD
KOSCIUSKO SPICY BROWN MUSTARD
Their spicy brown is a favorite, but I didn't care much for the beer mustard at all, and I like beer!...go figure:dunno:

Ok ,so I ordered from the mustard museum.Cooks exotic ginger curry,koops Arizona heat,plochmans Cuban,terripin ridge stoneground mustard with indian spice.Should keep me happy for awhile.Chicago fire out of stock.

Picked up my goodies.Heaven on the freezer!Testing,testing,one two three!
38743506365_9c9a776cec_c.jpg

What is the best English mustard nowadays?

I've tried a couple lately but they aren't as hot as they used to be. I remember them being wasabi hot, if you had too much it would clear your sinuses.

I have zero clue about English mustard maybe somebody can enlighten us.Next time I chat with my brother who lives there I will try to remember to ask.

Back
Top Bottom