Auction for Charity: Super Rare Audiokarma 2010 AKFest Poster. 1 of 3.

This auction is for a Limited Edition 2010 AKFest Poster, that was never printed. I designed it along with the last couple of AKFest websites, ads and t-shirts.

This is for 1 of 3. Only 1 will be available this year. It will be printed on an 8 color, Epson Stylus Pro 4000 with archival Epson Ultra Chrome Ink on Epson Professional Semimatte Finish Paper. It will be signed and numbered by me. Carl Yoshihara (onepixel). Google me, I’m a professional artist and designer.

Paper size: 13 x 19 inches
Image size: 12 11/16 x 16 1/4 inches.

Bidding starts at $20.00, and runs till Dec 20th at 12:00 midnight. Sorry for the late start. I'll pay shipping.

This is for the print only, the album is for size reference only. Will ship in a mailing tube.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

poster12x19B-RGB-01.jpg

posterAK10.jpg

Last edited:
So cool Carl !!! Just so folks know, Carl is the one who designed the original poster for our 2010 AK Fest poster.

Lets show this auction MUCH love, for a great cause.

Dave

@Mark B and @Grumpy

Congrats Mark and thank you for supporting AK Charities.

Not sure what happens next, but let me know when it gets paid and stuff. PM me your address so I can get this in the mail.

Merry Christmas!

Wow, I'm thrilled to win! Carl, that awesome poster will look great in my listening room.

Paypal payment of $75 sent to AK.

I'll send a pm with my mailing address.

I LOVED that shirt art!
Here are the designs from the 2012 AKFest. I'll try and make all the T-shirt designs available for print on demand. First I need to figure out how and find a quality vendor.

I can make posters of the T-shirt designs. But I need to figure out a cost effective way. The ink cartridges are $120 a piece and my printer takes 8 of them.

AKFest2012_T4b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom