1980 Neat Records NEAT 06

https://www.discogs.com/Raven-Dont-Need-Your-Money/release/2221550
002.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

20180105_214008.jpg
20180108_194136.jpg

2DVD 3CD

Wife was at the used record shop picking up a gift certificate for me for Christmas when she spotted this near the cash. Wondering aloud whether I might have this already, the guy behind the counter perked up and advised her it wasn't likely being that it is fairly rare in North America. Subsequently I ended up with another Christmas gift. Wife left the store feeling like she had some street cred after the guys enthusiasm about this release and that she was buying it for me. Lets just say my wife does not look like someone who would purchase Opeth. :no: But I'm very happy she did.:thumbsup:

Don't know if this has been posted, After a few listens, Has got me convinced Firepower should be a barn burner Priest record. We'll see. I have my order in

I like it but it's missing a real guitar solo. I don't expect them to post the best tunes on the record so I expect this album will rip ass and between Ritchie and Glenn, should provide us guitar heads with some excitment

I like it but it's missing a real guitar solo. I don't expect them to post the best tunes on the record so I expect this album will rip ass and between Ritchie and Glenn, should provide us guitar heads with some excitment

Yes, Agree. I've seen them live twice with Ritchie, He certainly can get it done. Why he hasn't put it down in the studio, I can't imagine. That was only the first track, So maybe we're jumping the gun. Really looking forward to the album, Just the same.

Don't know if this has been posted, After a few listens, Has got me convinced Firepower should be a barn burner Priest record. We'll see. I have my order in

Fun song. Not an instant classic, but definitely an enjoyable one. I love the Firepower cover art, it looks like it came right out of the Vengeance era!

Currently listening to:

3bc71ffc0b78d196ab773c98978fa575.jpg

Skeletonwitch - Breathing the Fire

Back
Top Bottom