Yamaha CA -800 Circuit Board

Chaulk61

I am trying to fix a CA - 800. It has a broken rear panel circuit board which I am attempting to repair, but this may be beyond my limited skill set. Other than e-bay, which I am monitoring, is there anywhere where else I can look for a used one to replace it?
Thanks

According to the service manual it is # NA 06503 but it looks more like 06680 written on the board....though it is not very clear.
FCBAE258-0EA3-45DB-BF98-2DDEBEE047E7.jpeg FCBAE258-0EA3-45DB-BF98-2DDEBEE047E7.jpeg

The bottom right corner was completely snapped off. I have glued it back together, and resoldered the broken circuits. I tried it out, and it did fix the “no sound at all “ problem, but unfortunately I did mess something up , as now it blasts distortion when I turn the amp on, even with the volume turned completely down. I have pulled it out again and am going to check all the circuits that I reconnected.
I still wish to source a good used one, as my repair skills are limited at this stage.

Using jumper wires, between solder points, to bypass the damaged trackwork may help. Will look ugly a sin but may be an interium solution

Back
Top Bottom