Vinyl only spin list

Fleetwood Mac album and English Rose in one package. This was in my uncle’s collection. I can’t find much about this double album other than a remastered set in 2007. This is obviously older. The records themselves are in pretty good shape. Mick Fleetwood in drag is a bit disturbing!View attachment 1086018View attachment 1086019
That's an odd and interesting package. I've never seen anything like it.

f%20thts%20wht%20t%20tks.jpg~original
f%20thts%20wht%20t%20tks%202.jpg~original

Michael McDonald / If That's What It Takes
1982 Warner Brothers

IMG_5639.JPG

Picked this up today after having not heard it in many years. This copy is VG+ and priced great. I went to see him at the time he made this and it was mostly what he played. My god that man played loud. The place We saw him at was a grand ol concert hall in Detriot that today is a legend. Too bad it was left to neglect. Walking up to our seats along ramps and steps we were all kind of stunned with the opulence and grandeur..

https://weburbanist.com/2011/01/01/detroits-michigan-theater-the-worlds-most-beautiful-parking-lot/

View attachment 1086131

Picked this up today after having not heard it in many years. This copy is VG+ and priced great. I went to see him at the time he made this and it was mostly what he played. My god that man played loud. The place We saw him at was a grand ol concert hall in Detriot that today is a legend. Too bad it was left to neglect. Walking up to our seats along ramps and steps we were all kind of stunned with the opulence and grandeur..

https://weburbanist.com/2011/01/01/detroits-michigan-theater-the-worlds-most-beautiful-parking-lot/
Great album and a favorite. Do you know what I mean?

Wow... I've never seen that theater. It must've been a real treat to see him there.

Great album and a favorite. Do you know what I mean?

Wow... I've never seen that theater. It must've been a real treat to see him there.

The three of us, my best bud and a friend he made at work did some bonding on the way to the concert and we were all like taking in everything. The ramps and stairs were lined in gold leaf and the lanterns were converted gas lights along the walls. The carpeting was 50+ years old but you could see how grand it still was all worn out. This was a Opera House in the greatest city of it's time. Beautiful soft velvet lined seats. Back then all the old theaters were similar but this place was just a palace compared to the rest. Lee sat in the middle of that stage and just got trashed as he played. This was the winter of 71 and I was struggling to get thru High School. Most of my friends had by now dropped out, gone to VN, got hooked on H, some became cops. The legal drinking age was 18 and drugs were everywhere.
Going to this concert in Frankys 55 T-bird the three of in the two seats man o man what a crazy time.

Back
Top Bottom