About Bitcoin

I remember when brex (sp) was huge.Several people made it big then it was exposed for the fraud it was and it all came crashing down with many people being wiped out.I predict the same will happen here.Or do govts step in and declare it illegal and invalid?

In that case, the banks/platforms providing and facilitating bitcoin future exchanges are as fraudulent, including the governments permitting them to do so.

It's different this time.
View attachment 1086633
I found a nice picture on my phone. Always around may 1, to be seen for a few weeks, only.
20160509_172221.jpg

I think if the bitcoin is to stay and to be used as a currency, it has to stabilize to gain trust.
At that moment also most of the speculation is gone.
For the environment, it is better it stabilizes right now, or maybe even better if it is blown apart, somehow.

btw: growing tulips is also no good for the environment.....

Last edited:
I found a nice picture on my phone. Always around may 1, to be seen for a few weeks, only.
View attachment 1086947

I think if the bitcoin is to stay and to be used as a currency, it has to stabilize to gain trust.
At that moment also most of the speculation is gone.
For the environment, it is better it stabilizes right now, or maybe even better if it is blown apart, somehow.

btw: growing tulips is also no good for the environment.....
I think bitcoin is a legally promoted trade but perhaps ultimately just a symptom of burgeoning economies looking for an alternative currency, one not used as a weapon of economic warfare in the form of sanctions etc against countries with different points of view.
Plus, don't eat a tulip bulb salad;)

Hard for me to get into a commodity/currency vehicle that performs as such o'er the last half decade:

5 YR BC.JPG
IIRC, it's USD equivalent value dropped by more than $2,000 in the last 3-4 days. So, screw any notion of long-term holding, but does shorting this bitch even make sense?

Back
Top Bottom