What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

WHAT THE HECH IS THAT ??????? LOL. When I read it I just started laughing. Then I thought I want to hear that demonic thing. I don't know if I will sleep tonight.
I've never listened to it nor would I ever want to. The red vinyl disc is badly warped anyways. I was so appalled when I saw it that I just had to have it if only for the opportunity to show it to others. At first I was curious to hear just exactly what is on this album but then some things are better left unknown.

Bedtime is near. Let's get weird!

R-3838062-1346629838-7244.jpeg.jpg

"No time for the ol' in-n-out love, I'm just here to read the meter." :D

@Beau Geste

I have a question. Seems to me that the word "concerto" must be Italian, so what is the plural? The singular ending -o indicates to me that it is a masculine noun, so my thinking is that the plural should be "concerti", but I often see "concertos". I'm pretty sure that -s never forms a plural in Italian. Which is correct?
Yes, the word "concerto" has a italian origin . The plural of "concerto" is "concerti" in italian .In Italian the final word "s" is not used to indicate the plural.Some people use the final "s" to indicate the plural because in its language the plural of a word is defined by the final letter "s" .The use of the final "s" also belongs to languages of Latin origin such as Spanish so the plural becomes "concertos" . So, pay attention to the composer. if it is Italian, like Vivaldi or Rossini, the plural is "concerti" because they were designed and written in this way. If the Spanish is the plural is "concertos" for the same reason. In French the singular is "concert" and the plural "concertes" ..( in english you know better than me ), in german "Konzert" and "Konzerte" :)https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/concerti

Last edited:

Excellent album. George's playing is spot on. This actually tops most DOKKEN tunes. Minus ..Back For The Attack..Which is lightning in a bottle. "Jungle Of Love" And "The Secret", Are one of the best openers and closing tunes, On anything I own.
Btw, The follow-up, " Wicked Sensation's" Is as good, Or better. Great post. Will get this on today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom