What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

d73h6hpwmws4.jpg

Little Feat • Representing The Mambo...........LP

Up early again, Bob? I find the quiet in the morning a good way to start the day. Been sitting around for two days waiting for a job. This is why I hate my on call schedule. I was on track to make 60+ hrs. Not gonna happen now.

Sorry to hear that, I also hated on call. Yes, Wife out of town, Have animal duty. Will get an early music start today. No wife errands.

It's the weekend here in Stroudsburg. This means the wife will have me driving somewhere. LOL I dislike being on call but at least I'm home for the most part.

Anyone looking to try something different as to speakers should look into these KRK K•Rok's They can be found for not a lot cash.
IMHO.

Edit: For the money they do far more right than they do wrong.

Amen and extra likes.

Well, we made it threw to another week-----------end. hope to stretch this one out as long as possible. and yes, i am sorry for the on call peeps. never seems fair, but it is part of the jobs...i plan on cleaning a ton of vinyl and listening for pops,,,, i had a dream my speakers were humming due to the wrong cart on my phono... scary stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1515851413959807543883.jpg As many of you here are major Freddie King fans, you may want to seek out a copy of this month's Vintage Guitar Magazine for an excellent article on Freddie's ES 345.
It contains Leon Russel stories, the use of this guitar today and alot more.
As one of the most iconic sounding electric guitars in history the article can really fill in some blanks in blues and guitar history.
Not to mention Vintage Guitar has more worthwhile new album reviews every month (dozens) than anything currently in print... alot more.

1515852042393788322334.jpg

View attachment 1087661 As many of you here are major Freddie King fans, you may want to seek out a copy of this month's Vintage Guitar Magazine for an excellent article on Freddie's ES 345.
It contains Leon Russel stories, the use of this guitar today and alot more.
As one of the most iconic sounding electric guitars in history the article can really fill in some blanks in blues and guitar history.
Not to mention Vintage Guitar has more worthwhile new album reviews every month (dozens) than anything currently in print... alot more.

View attachment 1087663

Very cool, Doesn't Brian Setzer use that? Has that cool kind of jangle sound.

Back
Top Bottom