What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I agree, and the fce thing, sorry man. no heat stinks. i am ice fishing with the boy. i think if i do nothing but music i will be too lbs soon lol

Good luck with the fish. It is always a joy to catch fresh fish and eat them the same day. The cold water keeps them nice and firm. We generally catch Perch up here. A few nice walleyes but mainly pan fish. Yummmmmm! Have a great day.

Chet Atkins & Jerry Reed - 'Sneakin' Around'...

41RHpz0c7AL.jpg

Those Bigsby tremolos always look classy to me, compared to a Floyd Rose or Kahler "whammy." Context is everything, of course...

Morning All. Lazing it up today. I can't put any audible tunes on right now in the BR as my wife is sleeping (she has been having very rough nights ever since the accident). Figuring out now where I'm going to go to play some tunes on the portable Bose. Long weekend; hunkered down due to weather-- planning a bit of a marathon today. I got some CD's yesterday from the record shop to pad out my LP selection; will post later.

Enjoy your Saturday wherever you are!

GJ

i hope she feels better,

Those Bigsby tremolos always look classy to me, compared to a Floyd Rose or Kahler "whammy." Context is everything, of course...

Morning All. Lazing it up today. I can't put any audible tunes on right now in the BR as my wife is sleeping (she has been having very rough nights ever since the accident). Figuring out now where I'm going to go to play some tunes on the portable Bose. Long weekend; hunkered down due to weather-- planning a bit of a marathon today. I got some CD's yesterday from the record shop to pad out my LP selection; will post later.

Enjoy your Saturday wherever you are!

GJ
Sorry for your wife. Praying she heals quickly. As far as where to listen goes, put on the cans!

Back
Top Bottom