What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

For me this one was kinda like going back to the older stuff. I hated St Anger The star drum was so annoying I couldn't stand it. I thought it was just me then I consulted the Oracle.(My friend Spike) He said the same thing. I usually like stuff from Bob Rock but not that. So this was a nice change.

That album is junk! IMO. Internal strife, Whatever, Zillionaire bitching. However, Hardwired is a Picasso. Think of the greatest thrill ride you've been on. And go for 50 minutes. A kick ass record, Plain and simple.

85x3xzkgyz46.jpg

Cd's from today's trek to PREX

Besides you having excellent taste in music, what else is there to say.?Oh yeah, NICE HAUL!

I know what you mean. In my USAF days every second word was ****. That´s the was it is in the military. I also don´t like EXCESSIVE profanity. but an occasional **** just fits sometimes.

I resemble that statement. Cussing like a drunk sailor is pretty accurate! I had to curb my language when I retired and moved into the civilian sector.

I know what you mean. In my USAF days every second word was ****. That´s the was it is in the military. I also don´t like EXCESSIVE profanity. but an occasional **** just fits sometimes.

We just keep it out of bounds. There are target words, We keep the thread very mellow, Music, A little BS, Move on to the next one. I'm a military guy, And know all about the f bomb, Belive me. Just not here. Thanks Brother

One time my Wife took me to meet her little old aunt. She was a cute little old lady 85 years old and about 5 foot tall. Gray hair and what you would expect of a little old lady. My wife says to her, Auntie I want you to meet my husband, Tony. She looked up at me and said he's not afraid of the word **** is he?
So that was my first aunt meeting. My pearls of wisdom.

Very nice. However, MAN IN CAVE, what I've seen so far does not look like a alright cave. If I ever get a digital camera(highly doubtful) I will show everyone what a 'cave' really looks like. Think of the movie EEGAH!

Thanks. Oh doughs photos are right alright. I'm afraid to show the rest, but maybe I'll have to, just to prove it is in fact a cave. I know because I'm the only one that comes down here. God forbid the fun Vacuum enters. No daughter neither. Sometimes my son will sit to watch a movie or two, but otherwise it's just me. And that's all I have to say 'bout dat. What's the movie EEGAH?

S.J.

Back
Top Bottom